Discover St. John Attractions
Ask our hotel staff for information on the latest events and for recommendations of what to do on St. John’s Island. Bordered by beautiful beaches and St. John National Park, our hotel places you close to local festivals and attractions.
Events on St. John’s Island
Jam with live, local bands or hit up happy hour with friends during your stay near St. John’s Cruz Bay. The island is bursting with community-building, family-friendly events, art and music festivals, and even a carnival. For an active vacation, join a race, power swim, or the Love City Triathlon.
Beach Days Every Day
Settle into tranquility at one of the many beaches near our resort on St. John’s Island. For a family picnic, head over to Hawksnest Beach, where there are plenty of tables and grills provided, or let the kids splash in the shallow waters of scenic Maho Bay. Newlyweds blush at the beauty of Honeymoon Beach, a favorite spot for snorkeling that is accessible by boat or hiking trail.
- Cinnamon Bay — known for watersports and historical sites
- Francis Bay — quiet beach accessible by car or hiking trail
- Hawksnest Beach — large beach with parking, picnic tables, and grills
- Honeymoon Beach — accessible by boat or hiking trail with calm water for snorkeling
- Jumble Bay — secluded beach on the north shore accessible by stairs
- Leinster Bay — tranquil bay next to Annaberg Ruins, perfect for boaters and snorkelers
- Maho Bay — calm & shallow waters make Maho Bay a favorite with families
- Salt Pond Bay — scenic bay & secluded beach with good swimming and snorkeling
- Trunk Bay — rated one of the top 10 beaches in the world
Explore St. John National Park
With bountiful, beautiful scenery and 3,000 years of history, St. John National Park does not disappoint as one of the top tourist attractions on St. John’s Island. From careful preservation to current conservation, this amazing park lets visitors dive into the depths of wildlife. Rent a boat, snorkel above coral reefs, or take a ranger-guided tour and embrace the beauty of this natural landscape.